The Spectator by Fenisia
The Spectator is the band’s new concept album which is named after the English newspaper published in England from 1711 to 1712, which quickly became the symbol of modern journalism. The story of The Spectator develops around the character Lord Lumieres, who is both a journalist and a man of science. More importantly however he is a metaphor for knowledge and truth. Lord Lumieres investigates and unmasks the deceptions and lies of every plot made up by fanatic leaders of illusory cults. He is able to scan both reality and oblivion, in search of the truth. Throughout the story, Lord Lumieres declares his ideals to the world which are born from the enlightenment philosophy. Every song on the album is an adventure and a chapter of the concept of which Lord Lumieres is the protagonist. Prepare yourself for a musical journey unlike any you have experienced before… The Spectator was released on October 30, 2020 via Eclipse Records.
Stream / Download “The Spectator” by Fenisia at https://ffm.to/fnsa
Press Quotes & Highlights:
- (8/10) “gets the body shaking and sets the mind alight with some good energy” – GBHBL
- (8/10) “if you like alternative metal or just some good ole southern rock this album is for you” – Independent Music Videos
- (4/5) “This album offers an array of tracks for everyone who loves the classic sound of heavy metal” – Finite Fam
- (75/100) “this album will not disappoint, good job!” – True Metal
- (7.5/10) “Highly catchy tracks loaded with high octane” – Necromance
- (7/10) “the production is well done and the songs are enjoyable” – Metal Temple
- (7/10) “this album features som eexcellent songs!” – Metalhead IT
- (7/10) “Fenisia are well on their way to be a big player in stoner rock & southern heavy rock!” – Rock Castle Franken
- (3.5/5) “a fantastic fusion of styles from early Doom Metal to Southern Rock” – The Headbanging Moose
- “In every moment of their career, Fenisia have managed to learn and improve” – Italia Di Metallo
- “a great album with the best bits of old and new… with riffs, hooks, charismatic vocals and classic style songs” – The Razor’s Edge
- — more coming soon!