- A Rude Visitation
- The Beginning of a Long Hangover
- Cryostatic Clubbing - Part 1
- Cryostatic Clubbing - Part 2
- Through Memory's Eyes
- Towards the Melting Library
- The Librarian and the Flock of Birds
- Conversing with Terrorists
- Two Numbers
- An Appointment at the Doctors
- Across the City and into...
- In a Gas Station at the Outskirts of the Meth Desert - Part 1
- In a Gas Station at the Outskirts of the Meth Desert - Part 2
- My Own Private Spot of Snow
In A Late Country by Mycelia
In A Late Country by Mycelia is a post-apocalyptic djent metal concept album which tells the story of a young man trying to find his lost girlfriend in the midst of a government-controlled evacuation program dealing with an overpopulated city. The lyrics on the album are actually the lines of the various characters within the story, which (when looking at the album’s lyrics” read more like a script from a movie or television series. Pure science fiction, In A Late Country shatters the stereotypical norms within the djent metal genre. By utilizing synthesizers and ambient noise to accentuate the storyline and emotional journey of the characters therein, Mycelia have once again shown the world they are adept and capable of rewriting the djent metal genre’s typical playbook into something new, fresh, and forward thinking.
In A Late Country will be released worldwide by Eclipse Records on September 16, 2022.